It's Already Done!!!
Michael T. Scott Ministries, Inc. - Reaching the World for Christ!
RSS

Spiritual
spiritual renewal
Star Trek
powered by

My Blog

It's Already Done!!!

Psalm 119:89 "Forever, O Lord, you WORD is settled in heaven."

This verse has been in my spirit for the last few days. The Word of the Lord is settled in heaven means that it is firmly established. According to Eugene Peterson's Message Bible it means that "what God says--goes!" There is no need to doubt or second guess what the mouth of the LORD has spoken in our lives.  If God said it, I believe it, and that settles it!  In other words, "its a done deal!"

I was also meditating on this passage and thinking about how people go to settlement to avoid a lengthy battle in court proceedings.  They announce to all parties involved that the case is dismissed because we've settled out of court.  Well, my friends, its time to announce to all parties involved that  the case has been dismissed, the mouth of the LORD has spoken, and victory has been won! It's already done! Whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven, whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.  We have God's word on it! He has sanctioned and approved this movement in our lives.  It's settled in heaven, so therefore we know that it's going to work out for our good upon the earth! Speak that over your life today and rejoice because it's already done!  God has spoken, let the church say AMEN! Have a blessed day.

12 Comments to It's Already Done!!!:

Comments RSS
peluang usaha terbaru on Monday, May 19, 2014 8:12 PM
What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job

Daynene on Monday, July 07, 2014 12:24 PM
I never knew you had a blog!! That is such an encouraging word and has settled in my spirit! "What God says-goes and its Already Done!! Thank you

jobs in canada on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:34 PM
Nice to know that you are celebrating for the young children . After reading your blog feeling happy don't know why. Thanks for sharing it with us.

profile on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:22 PM
Thus, by choosing patterns for use on your apartment, you might make perfectly sure that everyone complete not use the expertise of experienced might be greatest option

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:59 PM
Es ist nicht Sache einen Unterschied machen Sport Sie bevorzugen bis Wette auf. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

70-410 on Monday, January 25, 2016 8:19 AM
hi admin i read your article. i am very glad to saw that article. the knowledge you have that type of knowledge which have few people have and you are that type of person. the way of describe the data is impressive and that words you use in the content and which way you use is fa-bolus. thanks for such nice information.

pay for essay on Friday, June 22, 2018 1:46 AM
It's our belief that everything which happened in our lives is already decided by the God. And he knows very well that what is going to happen next in our lives. All we should pray to God for the best.

australian writting on Friday, June 22, 2018 5:41 AM
I think that religious blogs also fall in types of blogs.Now I have a complete idea of every type of blog.Good Job & Although as a Muslim,I would respect it.

alikhan on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:42 PM
It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Yeast Infection

ali on Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:39 AM
Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Pineapple

alikhan on Monday, July 16, 2018 3:00 PM
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: His Secret Obsession
Reply to comment

http://descargarandroidapks.com/es/descargar-you-tv-player-gratis/ on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:37 PM