My Father's House
Michael T. Scott Ministries, Inc. - Reaching the World for Christ!
RSS

spiritual renewal
Star Trek
powered by

My Blog

My Father's House

"My Father's House"
Day Sixteen:  Psalm 36:8 "They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house. And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures." (NKJV)
As a child, I remember going to church hearing the saints sing devotional songs such as, "Come and go with me to my Father's House, there is Joy, Joy Joy!" And there's several other verses of that particular song that describe what the believer will experience in the Father's House. Most Christians are somewhat familiar with our "Father's House." When Mary and Joseph finally found their 12 year old son, Jesus, after seeking for three days, they found him in the temple. He said to them in so many words, "Didn't you know that I would be about my Father's business in my Father's House?" Or perhaps you remember in the fourteen chapter of the Gospel of John when Jesus was preparing his disciples for His departure. He assured them, "In my Father's House there are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you so." Now here in the 36th Psalm, the writer is speaking about the fullness or the fatness of the Father's House. Our key "take away" from these verses is that our Father's House is not only in Heaven, nor is it limited to the church facility where we worship, but our Father's house is that spiritual residence where we have established our residency.  It's the place of our identification with our Father. It the place of privilege and blessing as we spend time in His presence.

Whatever you need from God, the Good News is that it's in the House! As a matter of fact the Psalmist says that we are "abundantly satisfied with the fullness or the fatness of His House" which means He has a never ending supply or storehouse that we have access to as His children! It's ALL in His House, not my house, your house, the White House, the State House, the Court House, the School House, the Crack House, or even the Church House--but rather, Our Father's House! However, I caution you, don't just visit His House or stop by every now and then--establish a permanent residency by dwelling with Him on a daily basis!
Devotional Prayer

Father, we glorify you this day just for who You are! If You never do anything else, we declare You've already done enough, in that you sent your Son Jesus who died on the cross for our sins and rose to defeat death, hell, and the grave! We acknowledge that it's in You that we live, move, and have our very being! Thank You for making us citizens of Your Kingdom, current and permanent residents of Your House with all of the privileges and blessings, and responsiblities that are related thereto.
We thank You Father, for every spiritual blessing in Heavenly places that belongs to us in Your name, Lord Jesus we pray! We declare that it is so, and so it shall be, Amen!

#HappyTuesday

16 Comments to My Father's House:

Comments RSS
write my essay canada on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 1:22 AM
The church objectives can be the essential and organizing the better particular chapter of the jesus preparing the topics. I am very happy to know about michaeltscott blog and spiritual residence could be privilege and presence.

rushessay.com reviews on Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:40 AM
A house is somewhere we are comfortable with, something that we could be safe. According to Wikipedia, it is a building that functions as a home. Home is where we know we belong to someone, to somewhere. My Father's house is everyone's house. This blog is saying that the church is our house and God is our Father who can provide everything we need. God has a better plan for each of us and trusting Him is the only thing He wanted us to do.

grab my essay on Monday, December 17, 2018 1:17 AM
All my life I have been living with my mother. My mom told me that my father left us for some other woman. As a child, I did not really understand this very well. Because of this, my mom had to work all day and I was left alone in our house. Since I am an only child, I never had anyone to hang out with. Think back, I believe that I would have loved to have a father figure.

british essay services on Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:26 AM
Thank to our Lord Jesus Christ that keeping changing our lives and Saving to our sins, We must pay back Jesus for saving us by not just a donating money, We need to worship him, I know that God is coming soon, I read it in the bible that God will Return for us and get us everything in earth just a temporary, We have a house in heaven that Jesus prepared for us

https://thewineitems.com/wine-coolers-tips/ on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:29 AM
best wine and wine glasses are available here.

MarkRowlands on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:10 AM
Thanks for sharing. share good information. Megabox download Popcorn time apk android fb messenger lite apk

d on Friday, December 14, 2018 6:00 AM
d

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:48 AM
good
Reply to comment

blockodilewritesthings.com on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:53 AM
Every year I celebrate father's day with great zeal and your post is really sentimental for me as well from some different aspects.Nice one.

123girlgames on Monday, January 07, 2019 8:56 PM
this is a very beautiful blog site. i like it

papersplanet.com on Sunday, January 27, 2019 12:40 PM
His style is different really. I really enjoyed it. thanks that you share something very unique and exceptional in terms of the Father's business. keep sharing the awesome work

australian writings review on Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:14 AM
Father Church House is a wonderful blog and very stimulating as well. I have watched this type of church post on my free time so that I can spend my time also get lots of information on it which is new to me.

fashion city 2 on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:22 PM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.

SPLK-1003 dumps on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:23 AM

do my essay for me on Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:24 PM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.

auction house in leeds on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:01 AM
Property Services, Inc. specializes in commercial and residential real estate. Our seasoned team of real estate professionals has created effective and productive services that deliver our clients with consistent results that regularly achieve goals and exceed expectations. Company Name = Auction Properties UK Phone = 08000246216 Address = 183 Meanwood Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7 1NB.